At HVC we use the most up-to-date technology and testing methods to ensure the best eye care possible for you and your family. We use this technology for early detection during your annual comprehensive exam to diagnose developing eye diseases before symptoms begin.
- OPTOS Retinal imaging: allows us to detect and monitor both ocular and systemic diseases including (but not limited to) glaucoma, macular degeneration, retinal diseases, retinal detachments, diabetes, and hypertension
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT): by using light, this allows us to obtain high-resolution images which help us diagnose and better manage diseases like glaucoma and/or macular degeneration.
- Anterior Segment Camera: this allows us to better manage issues with the front part of the eye including cataracts, dry eye disease and inflammation of the eyelids to name a few.
- Visual Field Testing: by testing your peripheral vision in detail, this technology allows us to detect glaucoma and other neurological disorders.
- AdaptDx: the first of its kind, this new device allows us to detect macular degeneration up to 3 years earlier than any other technology.